Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 56 - Heeney, CO

the B&B had a great breakfast, and after, the morning turned out to be set aside for domestic 'chores'. Josh had his tires/tubes/rim tape all replaced at a local bike shop in order to eliminate his on and off troubles. me, did some laundry and spent alot of time locating a bike shop that stocked a front touring rack since I missed my chance in breckenridge, and fortunately, i found one. by the time I got that squared away, it was early afternoon, so today's ride was to be on the short side. Josh set out ahead of Dana and I, so we set out to Heeney, CO to camp along the Green Mountain Reservoir. Bare-bones camping area, but not bad. cold water bath in the lake and was good as new. camping area filled up fast behind us for the memorial day weekend. enjoyed a simple meal on the stove and a bonfire with our neighbors. easy day.

today: 38
to date: 2976

No comments:

Post a Comment